Monday, April 27, 2009

Two Months Left

How the time has gone by. It seems like no time at all since I arrived in the İstanbul airport ready for my year abroad and already I'm preparing to leave. Though I still have 60 day left, I can feel my trip windering down. I now have to start thinking about what I want to get done before I leave because there isn't much time left. I need to figure out what I'll be leaving here and what to take home.

Whenever I talk to someone about my leaving (or returning depending on to whom I'm speaking) they always ask me if I'm excited to be returning home. And yes I am excited, I'm very ready to see my friends and family, to listen to American accents, and eat great American food such as Mexican food. But I also don't want to leave, I love Turkey. It's become my home over these past 8 months (can you believe its been that long?!) and there are so many things I'm going to miss. İstanbul is a great city.

Luckily though, since I'll be returnig soon then I get to stop righting this blog within the next two months! Yippee. I really dont have a clue what to write about anymore. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i had mexican today, it is the best amercian food